Lawyers > Claire JOLIBOIS
Admitted to the Paris bar in 1998, Claire JOLIBOIS joined ADER JOLIBOIS the same year.
She's active in consulting for individuals in all matters relating to family law and compensation for personal injury.
She assists companies in the area of commercial leases.
She also defends her clients before various jurisdictions including the art market specific litigations.
Her main fields of activity are:
- Compensation for personal injury
- Civil and medical liability
- Family law (divorce, wardship, indivision)
- Wealth managment (inheritance, liquidation of community property, donations, matrimonial property regimes)
- Artist copyrights (foundation, infrigment)
- Commercial property leases