Lawyers > Jocelyne CLERC
Jocelyne Clerc joined ADER JOLIBOIS Cabinet in 1993. She became a partner in 2000.
She holds a Certificate of Specialization in Social Law renewed in 2014 under the name "Labor Law".
She supports in advice as in litigation her clients: companies, project developers, investors, managers, on issues raised in employment law by human resources management and corporate life.
Her approach is to analyze her clients’ needs and priorities to measure the impact of actions envisaged and find solutions to be taken on the basis of the legal standard and her own experience. She privileges the anticipation and negotiation before any litigation.
- Collective and individual labor relations
- Collective bargaining and social relationships (advice and litigation)
- Social management of restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and transfers of businesses
- Social acquisition audit and compliance
- Managing relationships with representative bodies and unions
- Status of company’s executive officers and support services
- Employment criminal law Social security law, health, safety